Vacation to lombok

Last holiday at 20 Friday December 2019, my family and i went to lombok by an airplane from Soekarno Hatta International airport, the flight start at 10 AM. the flight took 2 hours, we arrived in Lombok International Airpot at 2 PM.

    On firstday my family and i took a rest in a hotel near the LIA. at the night we just go find some nice dinner near the hotel we rested on the Pantai Sanggigi, the menu for our dinner is Taliwang chiken, Taliwang chicken is typical Lombok NTB food, which is made from chicken.  , for me the taste is really good so i asked the waiter to wrap a potion of Taliwang chicken.

 The next day at 9 AM, after we get a good night's sleep in the hotel we rest, my family and i go to Pantai Giri Trawangan, when we got there we headed to Gili Meno dive and snorkeling spot using a speedboat and were taken by a tour guide to see 48 underwater human sculptures made by underwater sculptors named Jason deCaires Taylor, me and my dad take a picture there taken by our tour guide.

 After Pantai Giri Trawangan my family and i go to the next spot it named Pantai Meno, there we snorkeling again and there we see a turtle appear from the underwater to take a the air but only for a while, there we stung by very small jellyfish, but not dangerous at all, the stings felt like a broken pimples hehe...








Komentar

Postingan Populer