English conversation Me & Aw


[ENGLISH CONVERSATION TASK]
LONG TIME NO SEE
by Raditya AW (27)
Sandi RN

Raditya :Sandi, is that you?!
Sandi : Yes, it's me, you are radit right? Long time no see dude!
Raditya : Oh my god, i can't believe it, i met u again i can't believe we're in the same school, in this 3 Senior High School
Sandi : Wow, me too! You look different, taller and handsome!
Raditya : Thank you for that, you also look cool by the way, and of course like, last time we met, it was 6 years ago. It's a long time, we're still kids.
Sandi : Do you remember, 6 years ago, the tree in front of our class, you climbed it. Remember that tree??
Raditya : Yeah that tree, i climbed it and then i fell from it, Oh my god.. and then i got this precious scar. Such an embarrasing moment.
Sandi : That accident was amazing, that kid's crying so loud!
Raditya : Shut up dude! Hahahah!

Raditya : By the way, why are you here? I think you'll continue ur study in Bekasi? Right? Why are you here?
Sandi : Let me tell you, my father got promoted by his boss, so his work office transmitted to Bandung so my family..
Raditya : So your family moved here right?
Sandi : Yeah that's right, understand?
Raditya : Yep.. Congratulation dude, for your dad! Good Job!
Sandi : Thank you thank you..
Sandi : So, how about you?
Raditya : Eum, actually, i get to this school through my national exam score. Alhamdulillah my grade is the highest in Bandung.
Sandi : WOW, okay. Congratulation!
Raditya : Oh thank you so much..
Sandi : I'm so proud of you!
Raditya : Thank you!! Congratulations for both of us! Alhamdulillah!
*Bell rings*
Raditya : Oh, it's the bell. It's time for us to study! Let's go!
Sandi : Okay, let's go!

~FINISH~

Komentar

Postingan Populer