What i Will gonna be in 5 years


 

In the future I will become a mental doctor as well as an artist

My advantages is that I am able to empathise with others.

I can stay calm under pressure

I also have such a good imagination that I am interested in various fields of art although not all I can master

I'm good at painting, drawing and styling Agara's aesthetic-looking stuff


But of every excess there are definitely drawbacks, the shortcomings say include


My downside is that i like to put off work, sometimes when I'm depressed I'll be passive rather than dealing with it

I am also weak in the counts therefore to become a doctor I try to improve it by steaming additional learning exculatures that are subscription "Ruang Guru"


My hobby is singing and listening to songs, I am also learning Korean, I hope someday I can work and scent the name indonesia in the eyes of the world


My obstacle to achieving my goal of becoming a mental health doctor is a lack of motivation in deepening science, but if to become an artist I take vocal lessons outside of school and continue to seek inspiration on the internet

Komentar

Postingan Populer